The colors in your room are the reflection of your personality.. The color of the Room can influence our moods and our thoughts. It can have a very strong impact on us daily. Colors can affects people in many ways in respect of age, gender, profession and personality so we have to be very careful while choosing colour for our room.
1. Red: Red is energy. The most intense color. Red draws people together and stimulates conversation. In an entryway, it creates a strong first impression. So it is a good choice to paint red in your living room or dining room. Red has been shown to raise blood pressure and speed respiration and heart rate, so it is not a good idea to paint red in your bedroom. However, in the hallway or a room, it feels welcoming and fun!
2. Yellow: Yellow means the joy of sunshine and communicates happiness. Kitchens, dining rooms and bathrooms are the ideal choice for this color. Yellow is believed to stimulate the nerves and purify the body, so spaces like the kitchen or dining room work best. It makes you feel happy and sunny, and combined with a little herb garden, it can even be fun!
3. Blue: Blue is calming, relaxing and serene. It is best for bedrooms and even bathrooms, since it is soothing. Bedrooms are meant to be relaxing and an oasis of calm. It reduces stress, and lying on your bed and looking at a blue wall or ceiling helps you destress and your mind can float away into another world.
4. Green: Green represents balance and tranquility. It is suited for almost any room on the house, but recommended for bathrooms, living room and the kitchen. It is the most restful color for the eyes so it is suitable for kitchen, family room or living room, it encourages warmth to promote comfort and togetherness. It is the most neutral colour for a wall.
5. Orange: Orange is the most energetic color. It evokes excitement and enthusiasm, In ancient cultures, orange was believed to heal the lungs and increase energy levels. It is most suitable for your workout room to bring out the emotion in your fitness routine.