Your smartphone can help you be more efficient. HOW? There exist a few very useful applications with the help of which you can be more organised & efficient with time. These apps can make your personal and social schedule better for good.
1. Rescue time – If you are tired at your workplace because you were using Facebook late last night or if you did not get time for your breakfast because you was busy replying your whatsapp messages then surely you need this app to manage your daily schedule. What’s more, it also shows you where you have been wasting your time through your browser.
2. Dropbox – With its rapidly growing popularity, dropbox is a very important application to help you in both personal and social life. You are in office and you have to share a file immediately but you cannot find your harddisk or pendrive at the same time and the file is too big to transfer through email. Use dropbox to transfer the file effectively and in lesser time.
3. Flipboard – If you want to be updated and get the latest news on current affairs then probably you need to have a look at this application. You can even follow your favorite journalist and a particular genre of stories through this app. You don’t have to surf from site to site for news if you have this app in your phone. Flipboard can be your one stop news shop.
4. My life organized (MLO) – If you ask yourself more than 5 times a day “Where do I even start?”, that is where MLO comes into the picture. This task management system allows you to juggle your work tasks with your everyday to-do list. It works by prioritizing your actions, and so allowing you to achieve daily tasks & goals in the most methodical way possible.
5. Triplt – This app is very useful for those who travel regularly on business. Through this app, you can schedule your journey in a very smooth and efficient way. Triplt also gives notifications of flight delays and alternative flight options as well.